Only 3 days before we left Utah we were able to squeeze a day of boating
in with one of my BFF's and her family! It was a lot of fun! After we
were all done and packed in the car the first thing Nate and I both said
was, "that was so fun, I am glad we came!" I was afraid it was going to
be so hot out and with Reid only being 2 month old it worried me.
However, it was not hot at all and if we got a little warm Hank would
cruise around the lake so we could all feel the breeze. It started
raining towards the end and got pretty cold actually. Nate and Hank each
caught a fish and the girls loved every second of it!
First catch of the day
Hallie, Ryleigh, Adalie
Me and Kadie
Adalie playing the air guitar
Beautiful
The girls trying to stay warm
The crew. Man I love their family!
1 comment:
Miss you all! Love you all!
Post a Comment