Adalie started 5 day a week preschool on Monday. She was SOOO excited to
start. That morning she woke up and kept saying how excited she was. I
kept asking her if she was nervous and she always said no. I though for
sure when she got there she would curl up in a ball and not talk and be
shy and want me to hold her hand. Although she told me that morning she
didn't want me to walk her in to the building, I of course told her I had to
on her first day since she didn't even know where she was going, then
she said, "okay, but don't hold my hand, I want to be a big girl".
Yikes, and so it begins. Anyways, she proved me wrong, when her teacher
Mrs. Hunter said it was time she marched right in there without looking
back. I am so proud of her, coming out of her shell is a VERY big
accomplishment.
Hallie wanted to get in on the action and was so sad that she couldn't go to preschool
This one just makes me laugh
Also, this is Reid's life, he is attacked by his sister daily (okay mostly by Hallie)
I wanted to also include this. I took this picture of the girls when Hallie was sad about something and Adalie was consoling her. It was sweet! I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment