Reid was loving on Hallie's bear and the girls thought it was HILARIOUS!
They sure love each other
Nate saw this and said, "Wow this should be her facebook profile picture" haha
It was late at night and Nate and I were in the living room and I heard loud snoring so I peaked around the corner to the stairs and found this.
Reid just got a new high chair and was SO excited to join us at the dinner table
BYU vs ND game day. We had to make this into a big game day since we have some ties to BYU. However we still love BYU and cheer for them at every other game ;)
5 comments:
I love you last family photo!!
Reid is so big & so cute!! It's crazy how fast they grow!! Hopefully you guys drive back through on I-80 sometime soon so we can see you guys again :)
I wish I could fall asleep on the stairs!
I thought of you guys while we were at Notre Dame! I really would love to go back there, such a great place! Your kids are darling. Reid is getting so big!
I can't believe how HUGE Reid is already. Glad you are settled down and enjoying life in Ohio!
Post a Comment