Sunday, November 11, 2012

Oh Sandy.....

Well hurricane Sandy did many horrible things to many people, but for me personally it was great! The storm hit Monday night, here at our house we just had a bad wind storm and it rained for about a week straight. My cousin Becky was not so lucky because she lived in New Jersey and lost power. So Wednesday morning she called, packed her bags, and brought her girls to come and stay with us. We were SO excited! They all got here Wednesday night and stayed for a week and a half. We stayed very busy and had lots of fun. To say that Nate was out numbered was an understatement....he and Reid did their best....I guess we had too much fun because I have very little pictures from the week and a half. Part of the time we hung out with Becky's friend from high school, Brandy, who lives fairly close to me. I also have another cousin, Dustin, who lives south of me who happened to be coming up for a visit so we were able to all get together. 

Becky and her girls got to our house Halloween night but sadly missed all of the trick or treating. 




 They loved the face paint

Reid was Dracula and I got the costume brand new for only $2

 Hallie and Elena holding hands watching a movie


So I have tried 2 other times to successfully hit up a Mitt Romney Rally and Becky was always mad that she couldn't attend from NJ. Well on one of the days that she was here I got an email from Mitt that he would only be an hour north of us so Becky and I got tickets right away.

 We were so happy to see Ann! 

 We also got really close!

 We found every sign we could and took a picture with it

 It think this was our favorite 


Dustin got in Friday night and we all met at Brandy's house and had dinner.We never would have imagined that all of us Wyoming/Utah folk would be together in a small town in Ohio especially since Dustin and I moved out here this summer....


 Me and Dustin--remember this?
He lives south of me undergoing this research!
Dustin is the 4th in the WORLD to do this!

Me and Becky and of course Nate had to bomb this picture.....

Its been such a fun 2 weeks for me filled with family! Now is will be a bit lonely without cousins running all over my house--although we all get to meet up again in less than 2 weeks!!

No comments: