Sunday, June 23, 2013

Summer Time and the Livin's Easy.....

We have some awesome friends who allow us to come and swim in their pool whenever we want--sure beats paying for a season pass at the local pool and fighting the crowds!! We hate to take complete advantage so we are trying to help them with their yard work when we can. First we helped with the mulch then I came back and did some weeding. The first time we were there Adalie discovered their cats. They have lots and also lots of kittens. She was sooo excited to play with them. She would not leave them alone for one second. I kept watching her and remembering how much she reminded me of myself when I was little. Anyone who knew me as a kid, knows I LOVED cats. I told Nate if he wanted to know what I was like as a kid, to just watch Adalie that afternoon.
 She was their mom and was so worried about them the whole time. She didn't think they could do anything by themselves...
 Reid was not so sure
 
 Hallie loved the wagon!
 
 Awesome?!? I think so!




No comments: