Monday, August 26, 2013
First day of Kindergarten!!
I can't believe Adalie started Kindergarten this year!! She was beyond ready to start! She was so excited for school to start and talked about it constantly. The morning of, she woke up and ran to my room crying. She said she didn't wan to go to school for 7 hours, that it was too long. I was so nervous for her. I finally calmed her down and helped get her happy again. She got all ready and I dropped her off. I was wishing they would have had something set up for us to go inside and drop her off, but I just pulled up to the school and opened the door and she took off. I cried when we drove away and Hallie was so confused why I was so sad. Every day since then after Adalie gets out she says, "mom don't cry this time!" It's so crazy how my kids grow so fast!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment