Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME

 For my birthday this year Nate took me to an Indian's Baseball game. We had extra tickets (since we decided to go kid free) so the Ellers came with us! We went out to eat before that and came late to the game, which was just fine for us since the games are so long! 
 Nate made me my favorite cake the night before. As I was pulling the ingredients out of the grocery bag, I noticed they all had something in common. Nate was very pleased with himself, keeping it in the family. They all came from Smuckers!
 Last year of my 20's!!

For my birthday Reid got new shoes, I came home and realized they match Nate's running shoes almost exactly This is in hopes that he walks soon! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, can I get this favorite cake recipe, please? The ingredients look amazing!