Here is the end of September in pictures. So far we have managed to stay busy in the fall, the temperatures are still fairly warm 70's and 80's, this week it is starting to cool off a bit and we will get down to the 50's
Spur of the moment I decided Reid needed a haircut. I wanted to grow it out, but then decided to just trim it up, well AGAIN I put the guard on too short. Oh well. Nate took over after that. Ha!
We went to Wooster Fest and had a good time. There were lots of FREE kids activities and some good food. Hallie is with Baby Lily here. Lily is her preschool class bear and she got to take her home over the weekend to teach her good manners etc. Stressed me out though because we lost her a dozen times...
Adalie rockin' the hair extension
My babies......I am pretty sure I will refer to them as my babies for a LONG time!
I can't remember what kind of car this was, but pretty cool
Hallie loved the fire truck, Adalie wanted nothing to do with it.....
Getting some balloon animals
We saw Spiderman and had to get a picture--Hallie LOVES "supers"
One of my favorite pictures of all time. I plan to blow this one up!
The girls had their friend Seth over and Adalie read, (memorized) "Pete the Cat" to them
My friend Laura and I went to a high school football game to support one of our young women in the band.....
......we sat in the student section and loved every minute of it!
Hallie and her hats, I love it.
Reading to baby Lily
Nate got a new beanie and Reid took it over and thought he was so funny wearing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment