I also love picking him up from, "baby preschool". He gets SO excited to see me and screams SO loud when I walk into the room. So today I decided to film it, well he was excited to see me, but just smiled. He loves his teacher and she is quitting next month so I am so sad! He will only go to her at school and gets very jealous when she interacts with other babies and lays on the floor and screams until she puts them down.
He loves to scare us. He will hide his face behind something and then scream at us and we get scared and he laughs hysterically. He is learning more sign language and using it often. I always get compliments on how cute he is, I happen to know this already ;). I love him so much. He loves to look at books and makes us read (very quickly) the books over and over and over. If I am reading to one of the girls then he will come over and get in my lap and try to take over. He was obsessed with an Elmo book about colors for some time. I had read it to him about 15 times and needed to get some laundry folded so I asked Adalie to take over for me. She did, but eventually needed to go potty and Reid was not happy. He kept screaming to her so she lured him into the bathroom then she sat on the toilet with him at her feet and read the book some more. That is when I realized Reid has most of the power in our house. Do you notice how much he screams? It's when he is happy, mad, sad, wants something. We are trying to overcome this but he is just so dang cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment