The last two years Adalie has had a laid back birthday party so this year I decided to have a bigger party for her.....why...I mean I was only 9 months pregnant and live in a shoe box. Well I made the invites and sent home a slip of paper that let everyone know I was plenty pregnant and the date could possibly be changed (however I was certain the baby wouldn't come before then). The party was scheduled for a Saturday night and Ryan came the Tuesday before...so rescheduling is what we did! We scheduled for the following Friday. It was CRAZY! We only had 4 girls here and it was a mad house. We had a spa theme and went ALL OUT! We will be taking it easy next year! We painted fingernails and toes, gave pedicures, did facials, dressed up fancy, and had a lovely chocolate fountain. It was a lot of work, but I know that the girls had so much fun.
 |
| Reid helping me make the chocolate facials |
 |
| The birthday girl and her cake |
 |
| They thought this was hilarious |
 |
| Can't leave this man out of ANY action |
 |
| Our neighbor girls volunteered to come over and paint nails! Could not have done it without them! |
 |
| This cake is so cute and ugly all at the same time! Ha! |
 |
| Such good friends! |
 |
| On her actual birthday we celebrated with just the family and a cup cake |
 |
| She got matching outfits for her and her doll |
No comments:
Post a Comment