Monday, November 17, 2014

Halloween Again??--And Then Some

I hit up the Halloween sale at Target......I have an addiction to dress up clothes/costumes. Our kids LOVE to play make believe so they are really into all of the costumes. When we eventually buy a house and have more space I would love to build a mini stage with some curtains for the kids to play with. I know they would have SO MUCH fun!! I'm hoping to get it done before the girls are too cool for something like that! Anyways Hallie went with me to the sale and was in heaven because she could have anything she wanted.




This little man is using his Bumbo...Can't believe how big it makes him look!!

Okay so I thought Ryan had Thrush so I took him to the Dr. she said he didn't. Then his well check was two weeks later and at the appointments noticed the black spots on his tongue. She said he did have thrush! So we treated him with Nystatin for 10 days.....didn't do a thing! I was freaking out! I knew it was hard to get rid of so I googled everything known to man that I could. Finally I came across a forum where a lady said they thought their son had it, then scraped it off and saw fibers of this blanket in it. I decided to give it a try. The exact same things happened!!!! I was relived!


Hallie as the Nutcracker!

I was on the groud folding clothes and Reid came over and asked if I would take a picture of him and "Ry Ry"

This kid is the SNOT KING lately! We are going into our second week! I can't believe someone his size can produce this much mucus! I guess he had it coming. He is finally on the end of an 8 week sickness.

No comments: