Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween

We had several Halloween outing this year! Adalie and Reid wore a different costume each time and Hallie stayed true to her vampire costume that I made her. Adalie was going to be a witch (again) but when she saw me picking out fabric for Hallie's costume she quickly changed her mind and wanted to be a vampire. Since there was enough fabric left over I made one for Reid too! We also had Ron and Vickie in town for the week of Halloween. They were on a two month vacation to Europe and stopped at our house on the way home. It has been an eventuful month for us!! Here is a picture overload!

Wrestling! A family favorite when Nate comes home from work!

Adalie reading to Ryan when I was trying to get Hallie and Reid to bed. Nate was gone that night

Our first Halloween party to kick off the season!!




At the Stoney Creek Pumpkin Patch --It was SUCH a beautiful day!





Not sure if Reid understands that you just need to wear one hat.....

My little pumpkin-- I love this man so much my heart is bursting!!

Gosh I love him too!!

And her!! I love Adalie too, but didn't get a random picture of her....

Brothers!! So happy they have each other!

Grandpa Ron carving everyone's pumpkin drawings, huge help in the chaos!

Grandma Vickie loving the babies

Dr. Ryan Hill

Ward Halloween Party


My beautiful witch who I LOVE with all my heart!!

Love this kid's smile!

Trying to eat a donut off a string--NOT easy!


The men having a shot at it

More brother love! It was a little bright for Reid, I had just turned the light on and woke him up by putting Ryan in his crib.

Reid made his bat hat at story time. He also wore it to church all day!

We went to Hershbergers Farm. Our kids love it because they get to hold dogs!




Big Ben




Adalie made this picture on my phone and I thought it was cute.

Trick-or-treating in the rain

No comments: