The windchill was ZERO!! They were outside for over an hour!
We had our first snow day! I was so happy to not have to get up and do the morning routine! The girls LIVED outside that day!
Of course we had to make cookies on snow day!
I have been doing a LOT of sewing lately. Here are two of the four
blankets I have sewn for new babies (one of those babies was mine) not to mention I sewed 3 halloween costumes only weeks before this!
Adalie's Quilt
I decided a long long time ago that I wanted to make my girls a blanket out of their clothes. After we found out Ryan was a boy and I didn't need to save their clothes anymore, I decided to make these blankets for Christmas. I have been working on them like crazy!! I had the help of Londa and Vickie initially to get me going and on the right path! (It would have been a nightmare without them) I have been working on it every morning while the girls are at school and then every night after bed until midnight! I'm hoping to quilt Monday!
Hallie's Quilt
This man is full of smiles. It's a tie between Ryan and Hallie on who is the easiest baby--counting my blessings!!
The girls were SO excited to decorate for Christmas! For once I REALLY like how our tree turned out this year (thank you pinterest!)
Yeah, I basically can't get enough of him!
We saw Santa AGAIN! He was at the library for the Polar Express. Reid seriously is obsessed with him.
We got wild and went to the Nutcracker this year. It's been on my list of Christmas traditions. I grew up on the Nutcracker and I decided early on that our family would too! I brainwashed them with the music first. They always request it so they can dance around the livingroom. For the most part they really liked it. When it first started Reid was so excited because he recognized the music. We eventually had to move up to the back row because we were too noisy. Reid stood through most of it clapping, dancing, and jumping.
Adalie refused to be in any pictures......
Adalie joined Girls Scouts. She asked to do it last year, but I didn't think much of it, not realizing how much she wanted to be in it. I finally put her in this year and she is so happy! They went to the Salvation Army and helped organize shelves.
I volunteer every Monday morning before school with Adalie's class and this day we were on the outdoor walking path. Each day of the week one grade gets to do an activity in the morning so they aren't bored waiting for school to start.
Hallie begged to go outside to ride her bike. Since it was a random nice day between snow days I bundled us up and out we went. She lasted all of five minutes! I love Ryan's face here! He wasn't feeling it!















No comments:
Post a Comment