Thursday, August 27, 2015

August

 Here are some random pictures, because that is how I do it around here!

Ryan is a WILD man! Adalie set up a blockade and he got through it every time while eating a baby. Ha! 

We were at a friends house for dinner and Hallie caught a frog. 

I love when they all get along! ......didn't last long, but at least it happened

He thinks he is such a big boy

I have these liquid minerals that I take and Reid wanted to try them out...not impressed. 

Ryan strikes again, this is a common theme in our house. 

Have you ever watched "Good Mythical Morning?" The girls tried recreating the show. It is called "Good Morning Orrville"

 One night while the girls were supposed to be in bed I heard a faint "ouch ouch" and cries trying to be held in. I knew something happened so I ran upstairs. Adalie was bleeding all over the bathroom and hallway. She was trying to cut a string loose from a stuffed animal and stabbed herself. She went into our bedroom and found Nate's leatherman......yeah we were NOT happy! The cut went all the way to her fat layer and freaked her out! Us too a little! We weren't sure if we would need to take her in for stitches, but we decided even though it was deep it was so short of a cut that it would be fine with a butterfly band-aid. I was surprised at how quickly it healed! That night Hallie was so freaked out and bawled while Adalie was getting doctored up. The next morning Adalie told us she felt like she was Isaac and Nate was Abraham from the Bible and that she was going to be sacrificed and was so scared. We had to hold her down so Nate could bandage her up properly. Poor girl, I think she learned her lesson. It was a lesson Hallie learned too!

I started out by bathing Reid, I decided to throw Ryan in there, then Adalie wanted in, then Hallie...

Reid had his first experience at the dentist. He was so scared the night before so we played dentist. He was excited the next morning and couldn't wait to get up in that chair. I have to say that with all of my kids so far they LOVE the doctor and dentist and think it is a treat to get to go.

No comments: