Friday, August 28, 2015

Utah

 Gary's mom all of a sudden became extra weak and passed away about a week and a half later. It happening so suddenly was unexpected. As soon as she passed I bought a plane ticket to go to the funeral. It was a sacrifice for my family, especially with such short notice, but it was worth it.

This was Ryan and I about to get on our first flight. I was freaking out inside a little. Traveling with a baby is no easy task! 

Meanwhile the kids and Nate continued on our planned camping trip with our friends the Adams to the John Johnson Farm. 



 Hallie in her element! 

 We were still dog sitting so Toby went camping 

 Wiped out! 

Nate had him all ready for church looking sharp

 Back to Utah, Ryan could sit on Dottie and smash her, they are about 7-8 months apart. 

Ryan started loosing his mind with the lack of sleep

The hardest part for me what missing my girls' first day of school. Hallie was SOOOO ready for kindergarten! She loves it and says she feels like a  big girl. The last two years she has spent with me dropping Adalie off at school and as we drive through the drop off line we scream how much we love her. Adalie is not fond of this, but we do it anyways. Hallie was so excited for us to do this to her. This morning she told me that, that is her favorite part of the day. Reid is my new yeller and Hallie smiles so big and waves and tells us she loves us back. Adalie still looks down and hurries to class. 

I love her! She is such a big help! She made sure Hallie and her had signs and she also did both of their hair! 

Back to the funeral... This truck was used for caskets back in the day and comes from the Antonino boy's family. Gary drove it from the church to the cemetary. 

It is tradition in this family to lower the casket 

 The strap was stuck and Gary also lost his glasses--luckily they were reading glasses!
 The Gary and Sally family

 All of the grandchildren except mine :(

All of these cousins are my girls age. I sat at the luncheon with them and they asked all kinds of questions about Adalie and Hallie. Macy on the far right was born only 2 hours before Hallie. 


 My dad and Londa came down for my birthday and took me and Sami to lunch


I was getting ready for my first flight home and there was Alex Boye, so I imediately went to him for a picture!

 Then I stalked him on my flight......

A blessing it was for me to be able to have Ryan in a car seat on the flight home! 

My family is SO good to me! I came home to a clean house with these signs! They will stay up for some time because that's how things roll in my house! Also, Ryan and Adalie have birthdays right after me so it makes sense!

No comments: