I need to back up and say that we made Adalie join the team. She kicked and screamed and said she didn't want to do it. I was fine with that since she was already in dance and now activity days at church. Nate on the other hand insisted she play and took her outside and kicked the ball around and told her how good she would be. She finally caved! She wasn't thrilled with practices, but she LOVED the first game and since then has been hooked. She tells us how much she loves it and she is good at it! I am so glad Nate was persistent. Hallie still loves it too!
The parents really get into the game and my boys love to watch too! I didn't expect all the love, so needless to say I am happy my girls are involved! The most recent game was in 45 degree weather and raining! The girls had a back-to-back game so I really worried about how it would all go. That's TWO hours in the COLD RAIN! The boys and I sat in the car, which was too far away for me to see anything. We finally drug out during the second half of the second game. It was about all we could handle. Adalie saw me right away and was as happy as could be. I couldn't believe it, the girls do not enjoy cold weather! I talked with the other parents after and they said they were the most fun games to watch this season. I was sad to miss it! Both games were 7-0 as was our other Orrville team that day!
This picture doesn't do the cold and rain justice!
Poor Adalie, this was taken the day before she came down with scarlet fever. You can tell she doesn't feel well!
I redeemed myself and took a few more pictures today! Both teams won! I love so much that both girls love this sport!!! Have I said this yet??? It's because it is something all 6 of us enjoy doing together!
This boy LOVES the games, much to my surprise! He loves the cheering and screams "GOOOOO". Today Adalie scored a goal and I stood up screaming and Ryan laughed hysterically at me even after we were all quiet again. Love him! Ps Look at his little cheek, it looks worse 4 days later. Face plant into a chair :(.
Love these girls! They both had a great game!
I redeemed myself and took a few more pictures today! Both teams won! I love so much that both girls love this sport!!! Have I said this yet??? It's because it is something all 6 of us enjoy doing together!
This boy LOVES the games, much to my surprise! He loves the cheering and screams "GOOOOO". Today Adalie scored a goal and I stood up screaming and Ryan laughed hysterically at me even after we were all quiet again. Love him! Ps Look at his little cheek, it looks worse 4 days later. Face plant into a chair :(.
Love these girls! They both had a great game!






No comments:
Post a Comment