-List the rules of being tagged on your blog
-List 6 of your quirks
-Tag 6 other bloggers
-Make sure you link the person who tagged you
6 of my quirks....
1. Whenever I eat chicken or something that I am not used to, I have to inspect every single bite. Towards the end of the meal I usually get sick of doing it so I stop eating. Then 9 out of 10 times Nate will finish off my plate.
2. Another quirk that is along the lines of food is that I use many different utensils while eating. In other words I hate licking my fork clean so that I can eat dessert or salad. It grosses me out for some reason and I always have to get a clean fork.
3. Okay so I guess I am really quirky about food and things like that because whenever I have a glass sitting out that I was drinking from (doesn't matter what I was drinking) I have to get a new one if I want more to drink and it has been longer than about 30 minutes.
4. I don't mind doing laundry or folding the laundry when it is clean or even putting it away, but I HATE and I mean HATE hanging clothes up....I don't really understand it myself....and I know it drives Nate crazy.
5. Another quirk is my pillows. About two months ago I had two pillows that were amazing and I could not sleep without them. I dragged them down to San Diego and sadly left them behind. On our way back to Utah I stopped at a Target and bought two pillows that I thought would do the job. Well I was wrong and had sleepless nights for a month until I remembered to FINALLY go to the store and buy another one. Well 6 weeks and 5 pillows later I finally found a match.
6. When I am at home and on the couch I like to sit in the same spot every time. It changes after awhile and then I will be obsessed with a new spot on the couch. Currently I have to sit in the middle...unless Nate is sitting with me then it is the right side of the couch.
I tag Becky, Jenny, Camille, Megan, Mandy, and Carol
7 comments:
Ha ha Lindsey!!!
You forgot your obsession with peanut butter!! Love the quirks
I think its hilarious that you can't clean off your meal fork to eat dessert with it! That is insane, the water cup issue too. I hope you have a dishwasher, doing all those by hand would be a nightmare...but I guess we've all got our things! :o) I love it.
Hi Linds! Thanks for saying hi. It is great to see what you and your family have been up to. It sounds like things are going well for you. That little gal is sure cute. I would love to do lunch. Justin lives in Provo, so next time I am that way I will let you know. Take care, dear.
Hey, sorry it took me a while to get back to you! I'm so glad you are loving being a mom...I am staying at home too. Sometimes it's kind of uneventful, but I love getting to be with my baby! Your little girl is so cute...You look great Linds!
Hey we will be in Provo next weekend for our company party...we should get together.
Ker
That's funny! I love the insight!
Hey I dont know if we are going that way...we go down there all the time so we can get together whenever. Tell you fam I said hi.
Post a Comment