Friday, October 3, 2008

A Day With The Roomies

Last Saturday my roommate (yes I still refer to them all as my roommates as though we still live together) Katie was in town from Texas so we all got together...except for L Dub (Lindsey White-Bench) who sadly could not make it down from Logan. So Katie, Candice, Camille and I met at my house with all of our hubbies and Adalie. We talked for a bit then kicked the husbands out while we had some girl time. We first went to Camille's new apartment which is very cute. Then off to see Candice's apartment which is also very cute. We ate lunch at Chili's....which I decided is one of my favorite places to go. It was so much fun to get together for a few short hours!! I can't wait for the next reunion....soon only Camille and I will be holding down Provo while Candice leaves us for Arizona. Well I love you girls and can't wait to do that again!




3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Ha ha I love your google Image thing....I know you love the peanut butter!! By the way I tagged you!
Smiles-Ker

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so glad you guys were all able to get together! You were all such a fun together!

Courtney N said...

You are so lucky! I miss all you girls!