Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Freaking Bachelor!


Okay so I am just a little upset about the STUPID bachelor!! I really liked Melissa and I can not believe he would do something like that. I understand he did not like her anymore which is fine, whatever they all break up anyways....but did he have to do it on TV?!?! I think he is sooo LOW! Then in the same segment he goes for Molly! Did he really have to do it like that? He really doesn't care about other people! I hope Molly breaks his heart!!!

Some of you may think I am crazy, but I have been into this show forever and once you start you can't stop.....

8 comments:

Korey and Lindsey said...

LoL I was so mad when I was watching it I was yelling at my tv. He's so stupid he's never going to find anyone because he's such a player and Molly is even more stupid for taking him back.

Courtney N said...

I watched it with a bunch of girls and we were all screaming at the TV the ENTIRE time! I can't believe it! That is good reality TV right there!!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I know I was sooo mad too!

Unknown said...

I think it was all scripted. I was expecting Jillian to come running back at the very end yelling wait, he's gay and I've got proof! But I'm predicting she'll be the next Bachelorette - bring on next season's drama! I'm sure either way ratings have been boosted!

Linds said...

I'm so mad at him too...Even if it was scripted and for ratings I'm mad that Jason would go along with it! I thought he was such a great guy but apparently not!

Nate said...

I don't think it was scripted....that would be too cruel...there is no way

Anonymous said...

Man you guys are so harsh! I am proud of him for going with heart and being REAL! I like Jason! So everyone just chill!

Anonymous said...

Just Kidding! What a Jerk!