Today I am watching my sister-in-law Jenny's kids. Adalie has been wearing her tutu today and it reminded me that I had extra fabric for JoJo to have a tutu as well. Jack and Tanner helped me make the tutu by handing me each piece of tulle I needed. Her tutu is a little long right now so I need to trim it. It was also hard getting any pictures of the two of them because one was always on the move.

My helpers Jack and Tanner

I thought this was a funny face of Adalie

Tanner helping me to get Jordyn to stay still

The Ballerinas

This week Adalie went to the library and checked out several books. She loves looking at them over and over. I think it is because she is sick of the books she has. Her favorite book seems to be the one about the new potty.

2 comments:
I meant to thank you for the tutu by the way! She loves it! Those pictures are soo cute!
I love your guy's kids! We need to get together for a BBQ as soon as the weather is good!
Post a Comment