Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Shoes

So I am not picky about shoes for Adalie....or at least I think I'm not....but today I went on a quest to find two new pairs of shoes for Adalie. She mainly wears two pairs of shoes, one of which she has grown out of and the other is getting close. Well I went looking at four different stores and found that the shoes were either too expensive or were not in her size...it was driving me crazy. However, Adalie had a ball because she loves to put shoes on, so she would hand me all kinds of different shoes she wanted to wear. I would put them on her and she would take off running while staring at her feet, then come right back for the next pair. It was pretty funny and cute. Finally, we found the winners......as soon as we got home I put Adalie in her new sandals and she thought she was pretty cool .....she also LOVED posing for the camera...
A few days ago I painted Adalie and I's toes, and now she loves to look at our toes and gets really excited when she sees them together, so I had to get a picture of our feet together....


Of course I had to add a couple of pictures of Adalie from the last few weeks...

Adalie and Jordyn ....they played on this bike together all morning without fighting...

Adalie all dressed and ready for church

4 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Very cute! Love the toe nail polish!! She has your feet... :]

Kenzee Jo said...

Hey...I just realized in your little count down thing you put Hallie Jayne?? I'm guessing that's her name?? Very cute!! (okay I'm done now)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

She is a doll!

The Bundy's said...

Congrats on the new baby (I don't think I'd told you that yet.) The rag blanket is SO super easy and they are so cute, I love them! Hope you're feeling good! And Adalie is absolutely adorable good work :)