Today at Home Depot I was trying to decide on some weed killer to buy and Adalie was just sitting in the cart waiting....I heard her mumbling and did not think much of it, then I looked over and she was praying. She had her arms folded and her head down, then popped up and said Amen. I laughed and she continued to pray. I think she said about 4 prayers. It was cute.
Monday, April 20, 2009
We Are Old/Praying In Home Depot
Friday night my mom had Adalie for the night so Nate and I went out on a date and had plans to stay out so late since we
didn't have a "curfew". I told him we were going to document our night with pictures since we were going to be wild and out late. We started out by going to dinner at Iggy's which was good, then to see Monsters vs. Aliens. I fell asleep through the movie, this does not mean it was a dumb movie, but if you know me, you know I sleep through almost all movies. So don't ask me if I liked it cause I only saw the first 30 minutes. Nate said it was okay. When we walked out of the movi
e it was about 8:30 and we were exhausted. Both of us wanted to go home and sleep, but I told Nate we had to stay out!! We went to the creamery for some cheap ice cream and decided we could not handle the night anymore because we were so tired. We were home by 9:30 and in bed by 10:15. What is the deal? We are lame.....we had things we wanted to do just no energy to do them. Oh well......
Today at Home Depot I was trying to decide on some weed killer to buy and Adalie was just sitting in the cart waiting....I heard her mumbling and did not think much of it, then I looked over and she was praying. She had her arms folded and her head down, then popped up and said Amen. I laughed and she continued to pray. I think she said about 4 prayers. It was cute.
Today at Home Depot I was trying to decide on some weed killer to buy and Adalie was just sitting in the cart waiting....I heard her mumbling and did not think much of it, then I looked over and she was praying. She had her arms folded and her head down, then popped up and said Amen. I laughed and she continued to pray. I think she said about 4 prayers. It was cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so cute..Trey just learned how to pray too!
I LOVE that picture of Adalie, cute story too, you will always remember that one!
Ok. you are not old. Some Friday nights it's all I can do to muster up enough energy to watch a movie! I totally understand!!! PS the praying story just melts my heart!!!
Cute Adalie! :)
You sound like Cole and I. Late nights just aren't as fun. haha.
Ok, when I first read the title, I thought YOU would be the one praying in Home Depot. hahaha
Post a Comment