So I love April Fools, but I am a slacker at planning things until the last minute. Yesterday my cousin Becky and I wanted to make sure we played some jokes on our husbands. Our first order of business was for me to take a pregnancy test so that she could show her husband and tell him she was pregnant. Something like that is a hit for wives so my other cousin Nina borrowed the test and did it to her husband. I had no idea what to do to Nate.....he got me for a second, so I really had to get him back. He called me two minutes before he normally gets home and told me he had a customer come in at the last minute for a loan and that they needed an answer for the loan right then. He knows I HATE it when people come in at the last minute for something that takes a long time. So of course we got off the phone and I was so mad ....but he walked in 30 seconds later. Nate thought he was off the hook for April Fools and that I had run out of time (which I thought I had), but then Becky's husband Brandon told me about putting toothpaste in Oreos. Since Nate was at a meeting I ran to the store and bought a box (THEY ARE NOT CHEAP)! I put some toothpaste in the middle of a few of them. As soon as Nate got home he almost ran straight to the Oreos, like I knew he would.....the rest is on video.
Now a special thanks to my cousin Ashley for the next trick. She sent me a few newspaper articles and me being stupid believed them all....when she told me it was a joke I decided to do one for myself. I wanted to get Nate's family. I wrote about his little sister Sarah, who is contemplating a mission, getting caught with drugs. She lives in Georgia, but was recently here visiting, so I wanted it to look like she got into some trouble when she was here and that she didn't tell anyone. Nate emailed the article that he "scanned at work" to his parents and siblings. You can click on the image to make it larger. 

5 comments:
OH my heck!! haha...that's great that you got it on video! hahaha... too funny! I didn't do anything, I'm boring!
haha that is funny! Good Job! I wish we would of gotten your mom. But I guess four pranks are good enough.
good one! I am gonna have to use that one next year on Joe!
Those are great! The video is awesome!!!
That's hilarious! It's great you got it on video!
Post a Comment