Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Are you kidding me?

pregnancy cartoon

Okay so I had a Doctor appointment yesterday and found out that I have NOT PROGRESSED AT ALL SINCE LAST WEEK!! Who knows when this baby is going to come out. He striped my membranes and all and still nothing! I have an induction scheduled for Monday morning. Of course he told me that I may not make it that far, but honestly I don't care what anyone thinks anymore because it is not putting me into labor. Walking gives me lots of contractions, but once I stop walking the contractions are gone. I am just going to assume that we will meet Hallie on Monday and no sooner. Oh well. So now I just sit at home being bored and tired. My belly is big and uncomfortable. My next post will probably be pictures of Hallie, so stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

Hang in there Lindsay, She will come soon hopefully! :) I really think you are very close and I really don't think you will go until monday either.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hang in there! Same thing happend with Trey!

Linds said...

You're so close...It totally sucks waiting! You could always try spicy food, castor oil and/or sex. Anything to get that baby out right?

Ashley Mullaney said...

"Stripped your membranes"--really? Wow. Sorry you couldn't have her while I was there but I am glad you pushed her out Sunday! Tell Nate Happy Baby Daddy.