Sunday, February 21, 2010
Heber Creeper
This last weekend my little family and some of my extended family went to Heber to ride the Heber Creeper. It was a lot of fun. Adalie loves trains and was so excited to ride it. Because my family is crazy it made the trip a lot of fun.
The Conductor (Adalie was a little shy)
Saige, Nicole, Me, Hallie, and Megan
Vicky was kicked out of her seat by Julie and so she had to sit alone, then she broke the seat in front of her and tried to blame it on Julie to the conductor....he then asked where we were all from and Julie of course told him we all came from Hell! WOW!
Sweet Adalie, sporting her train necklace
Precious Hallie
I loved this shot!
Carol, Vicky, and Hallie
Julie and Adalie...Adalie was sure to tell Julie that she had on cute earrings.
The men on board!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You have CUTE children!!!
Never been on that! I bet the kids loved it!
The Conductor's name is Kent Brown. :) I used to work with him at the Homestead. :) He's a goofy, goofy man who never grew up and loves trains SO much that he drives their from Clearfield or something. :) Yep. :) Good guy. :) I'm glad he's still there. :)
It looks like you guys had fun. :) You should try to go during "Thomas" over Memorial Day weekend. :) It's a crazy, fun madhouse. :)
Lindsey-
You don't know me, but I met your husband at the bank a few weeks ago and saw your very cute page he has framed in his office. I would love to talk to you sometime about your VERY cute digital scrapbook pages.
My name is Debbie Rasmussen and I am also a stay-at-home mom in Utah Valley working as a personal publishing consultant from home.
Can you email me privately so I don't mess up your comments on your blog? I would love to talk to you. My email is debber@gmail.com. My blog, just so you know I am not weirdo is http://debbierasmussen.blogspot.com. Not updated in forever, but you'll get the picture.
Hope to talk to you soon!
Sincerely,
Debbie Rasmussen
Post a Comment