Monday, February 8, 2010

Sundance!

Sarah, Jenny, her friend Tiffany, and me all went Skiing at Sundance last weekend. It was a lot of fun! My favorite time to go skiing is with just girls. We of course as usual wanted to be on the slopes by 9:00 am sharp, but with many minor complications we were on by 10:00. I was pretty sore the next day even though I only had two falls. The weather was perfect, but there could have been a little more powder. My eye, Jenny, Tiffany, and Sarah

My Girls!

The BEAUTIFUL view from the top (South side)

(North Side)

2 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

How fun! It's so gorgeous there. Glad you could get out with the girls and do the greatest thing on the planet!

The Mecham Family said...

Sad I didn't go. :( But ya'll wouldn't have wanted a loser who doesn't know what she's doing there...