Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Book

So I finally printed off a years worth of our blog!! I was so happy with the way it turned out!! I only paid about $55 for 150 pages!! For anyone interested I used blurb.com

7 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

did you like the way it turned out or were the pictures really pixal-ated?

Courtney N said...

That's such a great idea! Super cute!

Kandice Antonino said...

I totally want to see it! I am going to do the same thing and would love to have your help!

Linds said...

Ohh, thanks for the tip! I've been wanting to do that!

Nicole said...

wow, awesome! I want to do this!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessy and Kurt Antonino!!!! said...

I WOULD LOVE BUT LINDSEY LOVE to see if you helpe me to do one too, I started but I can not put ideas or pictures together, i am not good at it. I know that everyone had say it is easy and fast, but for some reason for me, it is hard. So Linsey lets see when we can get together and have dinner or lunch please. :)