Sunday, April 11, 2010

True Sister Love

I love my girls to death!!

This afternoon I was putting Hallie down for a nap and Adalie followed me into the room and watched me. After I laid her down and was going to shut the door Adalie said, "No mom, you have to sing her a song....I will do it." So she sang her
-I love you (Barney)
-Itsy-bitsy spider
-Somewhere over the rainbow
-Rock-a-bye baby

I just sat on the stairs and listened and it was so sweet.

Then later in the afternoon after Hallie woke up, the girls were in the living room while I was making dinner. I heard Hallie start to squeel and then shortly after Adalie said, "mom...look.....I am riding a horse." I ran into the living room and sure enough Adalie was sitting on Hallie's back!!! I saved Hallie and then Adalie got into some trouble.

True loveLately this has been Hallie's face when Adalie gets close to her

1 comment:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How funny!!! Treyson just wants to tackle Porter!