We have been pretty active in bringing in the Christmas season. We baked a lot, ate a lot, ice skated, vistited Santa way too many times, and attended many Christmas parties. We had a really good time!
It snowed 11 inches
We had a really good Christmas this year! Adalie was much more excited this year than the last. Hallie loved opening presents--although she didn't really care about what was in them, she just liked ripping the paper. On Christmas Eve we got up early to drive to Wyoming--30 minutes into our drive our front right tire started making a weird noise. We stopped at a tire store to find that we needed $600 in new brakes!! We waited there for about 2 hours. When it was done we headed to Wyoming for a really nice dinner at my Grandma's house. We decided early on that we wanted to come home that night so we could wake up in our beds on Christmas morning. Yes, it was a very quick trip, but well worth it. The next morning we woke up to see that Santa and his reindeer ate most of the carrots we left out. Adalie was not happy that he didn't eat them all. She was so excited to go to bed and while running there said "I will go all by myself". About 5 minutes later she ran out and said, "Did you hear that? Santa is on the roof" so I said, "Hurry get back in bed or he won't come inside." She was so excited and ran back into her room. It was so sweet!! The next day we opened presents and my Mom and Gary came down for breakfast. That evening we had dinner at Jake and Camille's house.
This is so sad--I thought I took more pictures of our Christmas adventures. I really do love Hallie, I'm not sure why I don't have any pictures of her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment