Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cracker Nuts

We have a mini collection of Nut Crackers and Adalie plays with them constantly. The other day Nate and I overheard Adalie say "Hi Mr. Cracker Nuts." Well the name stuck and we refer to our collection as Cracker Nuts.
Today we went to the Festival of Trees and it was packed! My little cousin Annie danced so we went to watch her and then to visit Santa. Nate's sister Sarah and brother Jake and his family all met us there. It was good to be with family for the occasion. We waited in a long long line for Santa so I think that will be our last for the year.

I love Hallie's reaction!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

"Cracker nuts!!" Ha! I LOVE it. Laughed out loud. That little Adalie is a hoot. Fun seeing you tonight. Let's get together and do dinner and a movie or something sometime.

Kenzee Jo said...

hahah... That is So funny!! Cracker nuts...hahaa...

Brooke Carroll said...

That is so cute! What a funny girl :)