Updated on Children--I am Pregnant!! Okay just kidding...
Adalie:
She is getting better and better with her ABC's, in addition, today she spelled out her name to me--no credit to me, she is taking a computer class twice a week since September and at the very beginning of each class the program helps the children to spell their name.
Her new favorite thing is to have me sit and watch her do silly things. Most of the time it consists of her doing things such as "falling" into the couch or rolling on the ground. I always come back with "WOW Adalie that was so great" and then she thinks she has conquered the world and is so proud--which only leads to more amazing tricks. Yesterday I was watching TV and she told me not to watch the TV anymore because she was the TV--lots of fun ;)!
Hallie:
The last few days she has become so much more nice! She loves to be funny and the center of attention. Yesterday she was in the kitchen and fell and hurt her hand, she knew it didn't hurt that bad, but she wanted sympathy so while trying not to laugh and smile she walked over to me and held her hand out and fake cried. I held in my laughter and much as I could and kissed her hand then she smiled so big and laughed.
Hallie is starting to say (or attempt) so many words. I am so amazed at how much she understands us and how much more we can understand here. I give her simple directions and she is able to follow them with no problem--that is if she is willing to do it. What makes me laugh is that her first attempt at a word is almost perfect and then I can never get her to say it that good a second time. For instance today I was sitting at the computer and she came up to me and said Peanut Butter--it actually sounded like "pee-na budda" then I couldn't get her to say it again.
She still has her shoot fetish going on and refuses all shoes except for her pink Crocs. Lately she insists on sleeping in them!
Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment