My brother Kurt and sister-in-law Jessie had a little girl a few weeks before we left. We went to the hospital to go and see Kate and while we were there my biggest kid--Nate, decided to play on the wheelchair. Of course the kids wanted to join him and so they did. Grandpa Gary helped them to go really fast!
Adalie was a poppy in the Wizard of Oz ballet. She was so cute!! All of the poppys did such a great job! Adalie LOVED her ballet class this year and the final production was just what she needed. She lit up when she learned she was going to get to go out on the big stage and dance.
I never let my girls sleep in the same bed, but this night I was feeling extra nice and about 30 minutes later I found this:

My friend Shelley and I got season passes to the Zoo and we went there for the first time last week. Shelley was sweet and took pictures of my girls--I forgot my camera--besides, hers is much nicer!! Our kids are all the same age so its nice that they have friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment