
This splash pad was insane! I have never seen one shoot this high in the air--we stood in the middle when it went off and it was so powerful!




Our first view when we pulled up. This beach is located in the cutest town!!I would have to say that I think I am going to really like the summer here. We are finding that there are so many things to do here and I am lucky to be apart of FLC (Family Life Committee--keeping the spouses involved throughout the program) There is a new activity each week. Of course we also have our ward which is like a big family which is great! We have been given lots of information of the different activities here and nearby places to see. We are excited to cross those things off of our list!
The day we got here Adalie got sick and it was horrible, she had a fever, bad cough, and even threw up. Of course Hallie and I had to follow suit, we showed symptoms about a week later. I always feel bad for my girls when they get sick, but when I get the same sickness and see how bad it is I can't believe my girls went through the same thing. I would have to say I was miserable. Now we are crossing our fingers Nate wont get sick!! So many people I talked to said they all got sick when they first moved here--new germs I guess.
I love how there are so many trees here and how green it is. I feel like I am driving through a jungle while running errands --at least compared to Utah. The first thing Adalie said when we pulled into South Bend was, "Where are the mountains?" I missed them immediately, but the green and trees and helping make up for it.
The day we got here Adalie got sick and it was horrible, she had a fever, bad cough, and even threw up. Of course Hallie and I had to follow suit, we showed symptoms about a week later. I always feel bad for my girls when they get sick, but when I get the same sickness and see how bad it is I can't believe my girls went through the same thing. I would have to say I was miserable. Now we are crossing our fingers Nate wont get sick!! So many people I talked to said they all got sick when they first moved here--new germs I guess.
I love how there are so many trees here and how green it is. I feel like I am driving through a jungle while running errands --at least compared to Utah. The first thing Adalie said when we pulled into South Bend was, "Where are the mountains?" I missed them immediately, but the green and trees and helping make up for it.
Nate has finished his first week of classes and it is very intense because he is doing each class in 1 to 2 weeks. We hear it gets better so I am really hoping that is true. He has been very diligent in his studies which helps me out a lot because then we can see him some.





3 comments:
How fun, I did not know you were near a beach. I am glad you guys are enjoying yourselves and so glad we got to see yall:) Keep in touch.
-ker
All your posts are great (I've been MIA for a while.. :) I'm excited for you! I wanna come visit!!!
Wow! You've already done a ton of fun stuff here. We really miss the mountains, too. It's so hard to get a sense of direction when you are driving somewhere! P.S. You are a way better blogger than I am! Way more details :)
Post a Comment