
Friday was Adalie's birthday and since she is only one she had no idea, but we had to celebrate just for pictures and I think also because it is a time for mom's (at least with your first child). I made several little ladybug cakes, I got the idea from my cousin's friend so thank you Randi. Basically if you were an adult at the party it was lame, but I think the little kids had fun. Adalie got a new rocking horse that she loves and also a stroller that she pushed her dolls around in. She is so funny when she takes her dolls on walks....she is such a good little mother. I can't believe how much Adalie understands at this age....only a year ago she couldn't do anything and did not really have a personality. Now she is full of attitude, which for the most part I think is cute, and she loves to be the center of attention.


4 comments:
Aww...well, congrats mom and dad on the 1 year birthday. She's adorable. Time really does fly!!!
Those cupcakes look delicious! Very crafty of you.
The scrapbooking pages are cute too, did you do those online or did you do them at home and then scan them in?
Lindsey, how the heck are you? This is Brooke (Cassity) Carroll, I saw you on here and just had to say hi and see how you were doing! What are you up to these days??? If you have time, I would really love hearing from you, I hope you are doing great!
Her party looks like fun to me! :) I LOVE the lady bug cakes! you'll have to tell me how you did them!
Adalie's little rocking horse is adorable, she's a natural cowgirl!
About the wedding dress party, I would TOTALLY come! I think it's a great idea!
Post a Comment