Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All About Me In Google Images

Okay so as many others I am doing the Google images thing.....what you do is go to Google images and then search for the following topics, then pick your favorite image...

My age (this is Jack Bauer who I LOVE! I have dreamt about him the last two nights, he is the lead in 24) My favorite object:
My favorite food:

What I did today..I'm the mom in the background (technically Adalie had her blood tested...but I could not find a good picture of that):
My bat habit (I eat too much of this):
My maiden name (Porenta) I think this house is where my Grandma and Grandpa are from (Slovenia):
My first job:
My college education:
My name (it was either this or a bunch of weird models)
Where I want to live someday (San Diego):
Where I was born:
Where I live now:

No comments: