Sunday, September 21, 2008

GO BYU!!

Yesterday we spent part of our day at Lavell Edwards Stadium watching BYU destroy Wyoming. It was a lot of fun although we were not there for the whole game. We were a crew with Nate, myself, Adalie, and Kiana. We only stayed for a few quarters because the heat and two children did not mix. Adalie cried a lot during the second quarter because every time the crowd cheered she would get scared ....since it was a blow out there was a lot of cheering which led to a lot of crying. She finally got used to it and clapped a few times when everyone else did. Be sure to double click on the last picture to see the score at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

4 comments:

Kenzee Jo said...

Awesome...I wish I could've gone to that(especailly my husband). We went to SUU's Homecoming; which it was a dumb game, not as cool as BYU. Declan would get scared everytime someone screamed too. :]

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hey Linds,
My cousin Brandon did our pictures in April. Do you want his number?
Ker

Anonymous said...

How did you guys get a black daughter???? :)

The Mecham Family said...

Fun! But poor girls, I bet it was so noisy for them!
So, email me kmecham@ussynthetic.com and then I'll reply with Shantel's and Keshia's addresses for you!
Yea! :)