with a few of Nate's co-workers. The next day we got up and had breakfast and Nate had another meeting so where did I go...shopping of course! Lets just say Adalie and I got new wardrobes and Nate has a shoe fetish. When Nate was done we had lunch and then drove to Midway for a lame 90 minute presentation on some resort thing....we did it for the gift...we got a $30 gas card, a $25 visa gift card, a 2 night stay in Heber, and a $100 gift card to the Olive Garden!! I guess it was worth it. We continued driving to Provo Canyon for Nate's cousin's wedding which was very pretty. I love outdoor ceremonies! As soon as it was over we raced back to Park City for dinner and entertainment. The entertainment was improv comedy which was very funny. It was just like 'Whose Line Is It Anyway'. The next day we headed off for home, picked up Adalie and went out for breakfast which was UCCU's treat ;). It was a lot of fun!!! I recommend getting away for a few days...it is very relaxing!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Weekend in Park City
Well I am really sad that we forgot our camera for our trip so I have no pictures of us to share..only one of the pool. Well on Thursday Nate and I took off to the annual UCCU managers retreat. It was a lot of fun! We got there and Nate went right to a meeting so the wives left for some shopping which was a lot of fun and expensive. I forgot to mention that Adalie was at home which made me sad to leave her, but I got over it, kind of. When the men were done we met up with them and had dinner at the hotel. It was very good food and very elegant. Then, Nate and I left for a little more shopping and he bought 2 pairs of shoes to add to the 3 pairs he brought for the trip. As soon as we got back we went swimming in some fairly cold water
with a few of Nate's co-workers. The next day we got up and had breakfast and Nate had another meeting so where did I go...shopping of course! Lets just say Adalie and I got new wardrobes and Nate has a shoe fetish. When Nate was done we had lunch and then drove to Midway for a lame 90 minute presentation on some resort thing....we did it for the gift...we got a $30 gas card, a $25 visa gift card, a 2 night stay in Heber, and a $100 gift card to the Olive Garden!! I guess it was worth it. We continued driving to Provo Canyon for Nate's cousin's wedding which was very pretty. I love outdoor ceremonies! As soon as it was over we raced back to Park City for dinner and entertainment. The entertainment was improv comedy which was very funny. It was just like 'Whose Line Is It Anyway'. The next day we headed off for home, picked up Adalie and went out for breakfast which was UCCU's treat ;). It was a lot of fun!!! I recommend getting away for a few days...it is very relaxing!
with a few of Nate's co-workers. The next day we got up and had breakfast and Nate had another meeting so where did I go...shopping of course! Lets just say Adalie and I got new wardrobes and Nate has a shoe fetish. When Nate was done we had lunch and then drove to Midway for a lame 90 minute presentation on some resort thing....we did it for the gift...we got a $30 gas card, a $25 visa gift card, a 2 night stay in Heber, and a $100 gift card to the Olive Garden!! I guess it was worth it. We continued driving to Provo Canyon for Nate's cousin's wedding which was very pretty. I love outdoor ceremonies! As soon as it was over we raced back to Park City for dinner and entertainment. The entertainment was improv comedy which was very funny. It was just like 'Whose Line Is It Anyway'. The next day we headed off for home, picked up Adalie and went out for breakfast which was UCCU's treat ;). It was a lot of fun!!! I recommend getting away for a few days...it is very relaxing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Lindsey, glad you found my blog. It's good to see you're doing well. You have a beautiful little girl!
Hey there! Thanks for writing back, it's great to hear from you! Your baby girl is a doll. How old is she? Well, we are just working and taking care of the baby, that's about it. We are living in Colorado, and we love it! I don't ever want to leave, but who knows. Nate is working for Halliburton right now. He still has to finish school (he has about 2 years left) and I only have 2 semesters left. I didn't go to school last year because I was so sick when I was pregnant, so I've just decided to finish it a litte later on! So what are you up to these days, and where are you and your family located? YES, being a mom is the absolute best. I always seem to be tired, but it's so fun, I wouldn't trade it for anything! Hope you are having a great week!
It's so nice to getaway for a little while...especially when you don't have to go very far.
I always forget about Park City but I'm gonna have try to make a trip up there before we leave Utah.
Hi Lindsey!
I cant believe your daughter is 1! my blog in cnkpricefam...you know the rest...lets stay in touch.
Ker
Post a Comment