Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hallie Is Finally Here!!!

Okay I will post about the event later...but here are some pictures that many of you have requested. (Just Click on the collage to make it bigger).

11 comments:

Megan and Travis said...

Awe, she is very cute! She does look like Adalie, I see what you're talking about. I'm glad she got here ok and you're not preggo any more :) See y'all on Thursday!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Congrats!!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!!

Kenzee Jo said...

YEA!!! CONGRATS!! Look at all that hair!!! She's perfect... love her face... So happy things went well and are well :} LOVE YA LINDS, NATE, ADALIE, and HALLIE!!!

Devon & Kale said...

Congratulations! She's a doll:) So what does Adalie think of her new baby sis?

Becky and Brandon said...

Cute pics! I am jealous of all the people in the pictures. I should be in one holding her :( At least I will see her in Oct.

Linds said...

Yay! Congrats!

RVHillblog said...

Thanx for the great pics Lindsey. Almost like being there...almost. You and Hallie look good, although a bit tired...understandably. Like Becky, I am looking forward to meeting Hallie in person in October. Take care...Ron

Ashley Mullaney said...

Bravo.

Green River High School said...

Horray!!! I know you were getting so antsy waiting!!! I hope the delivery was great! What a cute girl! Congrats!

The Mecham Family said...

OH I LOVE HER!!! Your girls are SO adorable!!! I can't wait to get over this cold and come see her!!! I'll try! I think it's almost passed!