
So I am trying to make sure we are giving Adalie plenty of attention....I don't want her to feel left out. Sometimes I am not sure that we give her enough though......yesterday while at a wedding reception we were walking through the line (while actually talking to the bride and groom) and I look over and Adalie is standing there with no shirt on....she screamed and would not let me put it back on...I bribed her with some candy and sure enough she put it right back on.Also, today I told Adalie we were going to go to the store and I was in the bathroom getting ready and I heard Adalie say to Hallie, who was in her swing, "come on baby lets go". Then I heard a little whimper from Hallie and the next thing I knew Adalie was standing at the bathroom door with Hallie in her arms and said "here mom". I grabbed Hallie as fast as I could. However, I was pretty impressed with what a good hold Adalie had. Finally, today while Adalie was eating lunch I was feeding Hallie, so in order for me to keep an eye on Adalie I pulled her high chair closer to the living room where I could see her. Well at least I though I could see her.....I am blind when it comes to seeing things at a distance and could not tell that Adalie was putting her yogurt on as lotion/soap. I got close and saw the huge mess and all I could do was laugh and take a picture.
2 comments:
Don't you love all the fun mom stories! Jake is telling me that he had Nate in a headlock when Nate was a baby and carried him to Vickie. If Nate survived, then there's hope for Hallie right?? :).
Your girls are too gorgeous! I love all the stories about Adelie!
Post a Comment