Yesterday
Adalie asked to sleep in her toddler bed for her nap. I was a little hesitant because I thought for sure she would get out of bed as soon as I left the room and play with her toys. I was wrong....she laid there for awhile then fell asleep. When she woke up she came out of her room so happy and told me she slept in her bed. Then for bed I asked her if she wanted to sleep in her bed or the baby bed and she said the baby bed and cried when I pointed to her bed. Then I told her to go get in her bed and she did with no complaining and fell asleep within minutes. She is in her room right now sleeping in her bed for her nap. She made it clear that she did not want to sleep in the baby bed for her nap. Today was a little bit more of a trial because she wanted to play, but she feel asleep in her bed!! I hope it will always be this easy!!

This past weekend Nate and his sister Jenny ran in the Hobble Creek 1/2 Marathon. They definitely were tired when it was over. Nate said the next morning that he felt like he had arthritis all over.


Nate and Jenny's cousin Kendra came to help support so
Adalie and
Shyler posed while waiting
This is Nate and Jenny minutes before they crossed the finish line and Adalie was so happy to see them.
As for Hallie.....there really is not much to report other than she is almost out of her newborn diapers. Hallie is 2 weeks and 2 days old and has already been to two baseball games. We went to a Bee's game last night for FHE :). Hallie did really well and Adalie loved it too!
3 comments:
I hope she continues to do so well in her bed. Good Luck!
Adalie was SO cute last night!! And great news on the toddler bed! Easton had zero problems transitioning to his toddler bed, so maybe you'll get lucky too!!
And I love the video of Adalie running out in front of Nate and Jenny...I bet Jenny was thinking in her head that she was just going to run her over, because if she stopped, she would never start again.. hahaha. Can't wait to feel that way in 2 weeks! :)
Kendra, that is exactly what I was thinking!! HAHA! I love you Adalie!!!
Post a Comment