Sunday, September 6, 2009

Adalie's Birthday

Yesterday was Adalie's birthday!! She is now two years old and I can't believe it! She was so happy that it was her birthday, but a little confused I think because we celebrated it a week earlier. We started out our morning as usual and then drove up to Midway to celebrate Swiss Days. It was fun to see all of the booths ...I wanted to buy tons of stuff, but sadly walked away with nothing. Then we left and drove to Park City to take part in some shopping. We found some REALLY great deals again at The Children's Place. I bought Adalie and Hallie a bunch of summer clothes for next year for $1 and $2 each!!

That night we went out to dinner with some friends so Adalie got to hang out with her cousins Tanner, Jack, and Jordyn, who she LOVES to be with. She also got a few phone calls from family members wishing her a happy birthday. Adalie loves it when people call her, she gets so excited.

Me and the girls at Swiss Days

Adalie petting the horse

On the phone again....

Cheeeeeeese!!

Adalie got some glitter toes the night before her birthday and loved it. She keeps looking at her toes and saying "ooooo pretty"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My boys (and me of course) love your blog. They play the videos over and over again for hours! They now have Happy Birthday song memorized. Thanks again for all the entertainment :).

The Mecham Family said...

I'm sorry you had to go out on Adalie's bday! She is such a beautiful little girl! Love her!

Green River High School said...

HI!!!! Looks like you guys are totally handling the 2 kid thing just like pros. I can't believe she's 2 years old! WoW. We still need to come down & see ya. We'll be there for 2 wedding receptions on fri the 18th - I know that's a ways away... maybe we could just swing by and say HI before the receptions?! Text me.