Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What You Get For $1.25

We have really been into making salsa lately since our tomato plant has gone crazy!! We LOVE salsa and I don't feel bad eating it because it just a bunch of fresh veggies. All of the ingredients came out of our garden except for the onion, cilantro, and lime. It tastes SO GOOD!

I have been trying to entertain Adalie lately (I hate when she watches TV) and be more involved with her activities. I made this "road" out of some tape and we drove her cars on it. She thought it was fun and made all the sound effects. It was so cute. My favorite is when she flies her airplane and her lips and cheeks get all big while making the sound effects.

Nate is practicing doing Adalie's hair so he took a picture. He didn't do too bad . :)

4 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

That's actually really impressive. Doug tried to do Allie's hair once and couldn't even part it so it ended very quickly. Props to Nate!!

Unknown said...

If you want a good book get "The Toddler's Busy Book" by Trish Kuffner - I absolutely love it and use it at least a few times a week.

Martins said...

Your salsa looks YUMMY!! :)

Carol Beck said...

The salsa is good for you as long as you don't eat it on tortilla chips!