Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Back

I guess I can't get enough of school! I graduated with a degree in business in 2008 and hated most of my schooling to that point. I was so happy to be done with school. Secretly I wanted to go back and go into nursing. I think I have wanted to do that my whole life, but was intimidated. I have always been fascinated with health and finally got the guts to go back to school to become a nurse.

I never understood people who enjoyed school, Nate being one of them. I never thought it was possible until now. I am only in one class, but I love it! I look forward to going to class and get excited to do homework!! Nerd......maybe......but it's fun! It will take me a little longer than most to get my degree because with two kids I can't exactly go full time. Luckily I have many of the prerequisites out of the way. Go Me!!!!!

5 comments:

The Bundy's said...

Good for you! When I had Ethan my nurse was AMAZING and ever since then I've had that thought in the back of my head that I would love to do that. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Go you is right!! You are awesome! Good job!

Kenzee Jo said...

That's awesome... I admire you!!! I think about doing this all the time... but just haven't made the move... GOOD LUCK!!! STICK TOO IT!!

Martins said...

Awesome! Ya I have been going to school forever! I got my pre-reqs done but have been waiting to apply for the nursing program because once you get in it takes up most of your time! And for right now I just want to take care of my kiddos! So I was thinking about applying maybe next year?

Good luck to you!! Keep us posted on your progress!! :)

DeVries Fam said...

Remember when we talked about dropping out of school all the time? I'm so proud of you for wanting to go get another degree! Good job!