
Okay so I found this product at the Women's Expo a couple of weeks ago and I just got mine in the mail. I put them on Hallie and they work like a charm. I mean I would not say they stay on 100% of the times, but pretty close. I have only had to adjust them once in about 24 hours. What it is, is a plastic band that you put on just above their ankle and it keeps their socks from falling off. Hours before getting the bands I lost one while we were out and about. Anyways, I thought I would share this with everyone because many of you have little babies or some on the way. They cost about $4 and there is no shipping! They come in different sizes. I only bought size 0-3 months. Anyways check it out... http://www.stayputsocks.com/
Man I should get a cut since I am doing some free advertising!!


No comments:
Post a Comment