Hallie is getting so big!! I can't believe it. I keep looking back at Adalie when she was 6-12 months old and how crazy it is that I have child number two at that stage. I think while raising Adalie at that age I pushed for her to be older. She was drinking out of a sippy cup by 7 months of age, I was always working with her to crawl and walk and roll over. I still do these things with Hallie, but it is very minimal. I think it is that way with all first children. We get worn out and have too much going on that the rest of the kids get the shaft. I still picture Hallie as my brand new little baby, so I was not even sure I should start solids with her...she is my little baby that I am trying to keep little. Yesterday she was on the floor and in about 20 minutes was about a foot away from her original spot on the ground and facing the other direction. I couldn't believe it because I still think she is 2 months old and barely finding where her hands are. She is getting so big so fast!! I love her to death!
Updates from the Doctor:
Weight: 15 lbs. 6.5 oz. 40%
Height: 25 3/4 in. 55%
Head: 41.3 cm. 25%
What little Hallie can do by 6 months of age:
Roll from her tummy to back and vice versa
Put her binky in her mouth
Has huge smiles
Gets excited when mommy comes into the room (my personal favorite)
Sings little songs (cooing)
Can sit up for awhile unassisted (not able to stop herself if she becomes greatly unbalanced)
Laughs (especially at Adalie who just has to say her name)
Jumps like crazy in her Jumperoo
Grabs at everything in sight
When I am holding her she grabs my cheeks and tries to pull me in so she can suck on my face
Sleeping through the night with a few exceptions here and there
Loves bath time (loves when Adalie baths with her)
Loves to sit in her high chair while I am working in the kitchen (I think it makes her feel like a big girl)
Hallie's first experience with green beans, we'll try them again soon for hopes of a better outcome!!
2 comments:
hahaha...her face..."Why do you keep shoving this in my face?" haha
Haha, how cute. Your girls are super precious. :)
Post a Comment